Check in time is 3:00 pm and check out is at 10:00 am. We will make our best effort to get you in earlier. Late turn-ins will be charged $100 per hr.
RESERVATIONS, DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Reservation may be made by phone or email and confirmed upon receipt of deposit. A deposit of $800 must be received no later than 10 days after the reservation. The deposit may be made by credit card, personal check or cash. The deposit is not applied to the rental fee. If the reservation is cancelled in writing a minimum of 60 days prior to the departure date, 75% of the deposit will be refunded only if the unit is re-rented for the entire period of the original reservation. No refund of the deposit is made for cancellations less than 60 days prior to the departure date. In the event the deposit is not returned due to cancellation, you may use that deposit to secure another reservation in the same calendar year. The deposit will be returned after the boat is turned in and inspected for damage or missing property. The renter is responsible in full for all damage and missing property, other than normal wear and tear.
· Upon or before boarding the boat you will be required to pay for the entire rental fee of your unit, including 9.25% sales tax and 5% Hotel Motel tax. No credit cards or personal checks are accepted for the rental fee – this must be in cash, certified check or a mailed personal check received 30 days prior to departure.
· We will be glad to set up a charge account for the length of your stay, so you don’t need to carry money for any marina purchase.
· You are responsible for all gas used. You may get gas at any marina or the marina will fill up for you upon turn in. Any remaining deposit can used to pay gasoline and other charges.
· All houseboat renters must be accompanied by another motorized boat. Rental boats are available.
· Renter must be at least 21 years of age.
· The houseboat is not permitted to run at night (30 minutes prior to sundown or 30 minutes before sunrise). In the case of late arrivals you must stay at the dock until sunrise.
· NO PETS on houseboats.
· We provide all linens, pillowcases and sheets as well as cooking utensils. No towels provided.
· 16 adult life jackets are provided. These may not be used for swimming. Please bring your own life jackets for swimming. A limited supply of adult, child or infant life jackets are available for rental or purchase at the marina, but should be reserved prior to arrival.
· The Marina will provide free emergency service during business hours. A charge of $25 per hr will be levied as a result of calls made due to customer neglect.
Suggested items to bring:
Towels, wash cloths, trash bags, bar soap, dish detergent, dish towel, dish rag, toiletries, tape player & cassettes, CD’s video tapes & DVD’s, portable AM/FM radio, extra lounge chairs, lanterns, flashlight, fishing gear (don’t forget to get a Tennessee Fishing License!), extra boat fenders, blankets, sleeping bags, food and drinks, paper plates, cups, etc., first aid kit, suntan lotion, bug spray, etc., water toys, rafts, swimsuits, camera, film, binoculars, cards, games and books, swimming and ski jackets, children’s & infant life jackets.